Gerberas

Ive just bought my dad one for his garden and its been acting rather strangely. In the morning its upright but during the day it the whole plant droops, looks completely lifeless, almost dead, until the next morning. Are they that sensitive to the sun??

Reply to
Grub

Ive just bought my dad one for his garden and its been acting rather strangely. In the morning its upright but during the day it droops, looks completely lifeless until the next morning. Are they that sensitive to the sun?

Reply to
mikdljoiwe

there seems to be an echo here.

David Hare-Scott

rather

There has been for a while. Just this group, of the ones I follow.

Very strange.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

If it was the same post it would be odd, It's more than strange, the wording of the post is ALMOST identical from two different posters.

David Hare-Scott