garden pests

Every year I see my flower garden eaten by different insects that I have trouble identifying. Does anyone know of a good web site that that would have a list of garden pests and their susceptible plants? Thanks

Reply to
Louise

Probably way too many pests and too regional an issue for one website to include them all. You may have better luck looking up the specific plant - often websites with cultural info will indicate what pests and diseases that specific plant is prone to. Or just doing a simple Google search with the words "x plant, pests" should help you out. Give it try on 'lupines, pests' and you will turn up any number of websites that will discuss lupine aphids (those nasty things!).

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

Ortho's www has great bug & weed info.........

Reply to
KCnRichmond

Presented so you'll buy more of their product.

When seeking unbiased information, don't go someplace that has a commercial motivation to skew the information. And in the case of gardening, there are many, many good sites created by state and county extension offices, as well as sites created by hobbyists who do not gain commercially through their advice. Chemical manufacturers shouldn't be considered primary sources.

Reply to
Warren