Front and Back Yard Maintenance Club

Hi, It occured to me that since gardeners or yard maintenance workers are kind of expensive, perhaps we could form a club here in the South Bay in which one day of every weekend everyone goes to someones house to do yard and gardening work, and this way we maintain our yards and gardens at no cost and with a much better care.

What do you think?

Please send me your comments. Angelica

Reply to
Angelica