Dixon SpeedZTR 30

Hi,

I was curious if anyone out there had any experience with a Dixon SpeedZTR 30" mower. This is a small zero turn ride on mower.

I was considering purchasing one, and the model seemed to be new this year and thusly I am having trouble getting feedback on it.

I am also curious how good of a brand Dixon is overall. I was also considering a 38" Husqvarna.

Thanks

Reply to
oberusal

I can't comment firsthand on the Dixon, but I do have a Husky ZTH5221. This is the mid-framed commercial mower with a 52" deck and a 21HP Kawasaki engine.

The guy I bought it from originally bought the residential grade unit and had problems with the hydraulic drives within a month and swapped out for this unit. I picked it up with ~200 hours on the clock at 1/3 the purchase price and have had no problems whatsoever with the beast. It has cut my mowing time down from 6+ hours to 1.75 hours!

My dad has a Husky rider with >300 hours on the clock and no problems with it either.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Warren