Crazy

Harvested 6 tomatoes today. It's 48 degrees outside! And I have a PILE of habanero peppers on the stalks that I will get tomorrow! Small but still edible, and hopefully hot as hell!

Chris

Reply to
Chris

No tomatoes since the two plants I did have were afflicted with anthracnose but I did finish up my Costa Rican hybrid peppers today and put the plants on the compost heap before the expected frost tonight. Had enough that I was doling them out to my better neighbors. The first peppers off of these plants were just plain terrible, thin flesh and bitter to boot despite being bright red, but the later ones got to be pretty tasty so I'm glad that I didn't follow my instincts and rip them out earlier in the season. Maybe my tomato luck will improve next year after three years of disastrous results.

Reply to
John McGaw