covering old stones

Hi there i have a back garden lawn which is 18" higher than my path and up and down everywhere.I am looking to dig out a lot of mud and try to level it out and buy a new lawn,but my problem is getting rid of tons of mud.I have a front garden which is all done out of small stones and the misses dosent like it anyway.Can i put this mud straight on top of the stones at the front and buy a lawn for that as well?Thanks for any help.

Reply to
elliot