Companion Planting Cauliflower With Cantaloupes ???

I done a little research on the net and found onions to be a good companion to cauliflower. I can't find much beyond that except to keep cauliflower away from tomatoes. I was wondering how cauliflower would work in the same bed as cantaloupes. Has anyone ever tried these two together and if so, how did it work out ???

Rich

Reply to
EVP MAN

THere's a great book (taken with a grain of salt, mind you, before I get flamed, because I HAVE this book myself) called "Carrots like Tomato's" good book. you might find it used through Amazon. worth the few bucks it might cost you if you're really interested. IMO maddie the madgardener gardening in zone 7b somewhere in West Tennessee and this Spring in the New Faerie Holler

Reply to
madgardener

I'd reserve the flaming for the Carrots and Tomatoes which sound so far away. But they will return. Seems impossible but spring is 6 weeks away. 6F two nights ago. I cheat and think of Mar 10 as spring but I go by smell and listen for peppers.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters