Climate Controller for Macintosh?

I have been looking into computerized GH climate controllers, that let you vary the watering, heating, etc., from the comfort of your own home. I have found some climate controllers for Windows but none for Macintosh. I will appreciate hearing about any that exist. Thanks. T-L

Reply to
Trent-Lion

Steve Jobs is in charge of climate control.

;-)

Reply to
Travis

".......I have been looking into computerized GH climate controllers, that let you vary the watering, heating, etc., from the comfort of your own home ......."

The Victorian gentry had these.....they called them gardeners.

Reply to
David Hill