Cactus Seed Question

Can I start cactus seed in plastic tea cups? Will the tea cups be deep enough for the root system for awhile, like a year or so? I plan to drill drainage holes in the tea cups.

Shell

Reply to
Shell91

It should work. I've started cactus seeds in shallow terra cotta pots (1.5" deep) and protected the seeds with a piece of glass. After the plants emerge, transplant to individual pots.

Reply to
Phisherman