Best Grower and shipper of Live Plants?

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the internet?

Reply to
chatnoir

Cathy

yes, logees, kartuz and flynnsdaylilygardens as well as ebay

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

eBay is not a grower or shipper.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Correct you are, but the BODY of the post seems to imply a desire to learn of good experiences QUOTE; "...with Plants ordered over the >>>internet?"

sorry for any confusion.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Logee's

Jangchub

Yea. I have seen their catalogue! They are in CT! From the growing zones of most of their plants, I thought they must be in the tropics!

Reply to
chatnoir