Bamboo fences

Home Depot, Lowes do not seem to have these. Have they stopped making them? I haven't seen them in some nurserys either.

Reply to
Wishy13764

Our local home Depot store has a lightweight bamboo fence that they sell in a 25 foot rolled up package. I look at it morea s a screen than a fence, but the label says its a 72" x 25' Bamboo fence.......$24.95 in the lawn and garden section.......the bamboo pieces itself are about 1/4 to 3/8" in diameter. Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy