Backyard Fence

Charlie it may be useful to have a diabetic friend check your Blood Glucose.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Thanks, Bill.

We have a glucometer and we test at least monthly. Kids test regularly also. We are all eating lower on the glycemic index and the results have been positive. Wifey and I both drink a glass of bitter melon decoction daily. Prior to starting the low GI and bitter melon I was running 120-130 FBS and she was 125-135. Hers is in the 100teens now.

My last fasting test registered 92 and 2-3 hours after meals that day it was never above 115.

The herbal concoction and all the water I drink kinda wrings the juice outta me. I should probably cram my three doses into a tighter schedule and lay off any liquids after early evening.

BTW, did the herbal list hold anything of interest for you?

Charlie, playin' with two grands and will likely wind up asleep before long....maybe

Reply to
Charlie

I'm too tired to respond fully now.......i'll catch up with you and Rob in the morning or sometime this weekend. Both of elder son's kids are staying tonite....the granddaughter is four months now and hasn't been sleeping well lately and we decided her parents need a good nights sleep.....could be a long night for the Elders!

Crikey.....the grandson has sprained my brain. I'd forgotten how nearly five-year-old meatware works. I'll likely fall asleep with him when we head to books and bed in just a bit.

Bien dormir Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

I like Hawthorne Berry, Bitter Melon, Garlic, prunella (self-heal)

*Billy*, Vitamin C , K and D, Cinnamon and Pycnogenol (aka Pine bark). I also drink pomegranate juice.

Just found out that Bitter Melon can be dried and will store well.

I shop here

as they close about 35 miles.

Bill who thinks Polan on food is the way to go.

Most of the above can be researched here.

Bill

Sure can...I bought it dried, but will grow this summer and dry.

I buy here.....

to be cheaper than your source and it's in my state.

Absolutely

Charlie

....you are indeed the poet, my old friend.

And these few lines have made a difference. Thanks.

The bushel will not cover all the lights. As irritated as some may be about our frequent discourse that some claim to be OT, perhaps, just perhaps, someone has been touched and will spread the word. Gardening begets garden philosophy. Ya jist niver know, eh?

Ahhhh.......what a wonderful morn it will be!

I would gladly trade you your chilly overcast for what we just got (others worse, I know)......six inches of flurries and effing single digits at nite.....will it never end?

;-)

Si

Carpe Máximo ;-) Carlito

Reply to