At last!

...my Spider Lily, lycoris radiata, has sent up a stem and flowers, which should open tomorrow--either two or three years after the literature said it should produce. O well, better late than.... zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

Mine too. About 30 Lycoris radiata flower scapes have now popped up from my old clump over the past few days.

The four Lycoris squamigera scapes have begun to die back.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-