Anyone know the garden poem?

I read it along time ago, and cant find it on the net.. Says or means something like You have to tend your relationship like you would a garden for them to grow. etc etc???? Thanks CathyLee

Reply to
C_L_R_D

We give and we get sometimes more sometimes less. The promise is for enough to give to others. Giving and getting...not one not two.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Love is a well from which we can drink only as much as we have put in, and the stars that shine from it are only our eyes looking in.

-Stendhal

Not a garden poem, but.......

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Love is like a garden, it needs to be nurtured and tended.

You have planted a seed in the secret garden of my soul, that I will water everyday and give it love to grow.

I will nurture it and take care to give it all that it needs, and grow a symbol of our love from this sacred seed.

As I watch it blossom I think of you here with me, and dream of the blessed day when together we shall be.

If you are ever lonely or sad and blue, step into our secret garden where I wait for you.

Come share in the splendor that our love has grown, and in my arms by this rose let our secret be known.

Reply to
Val

Here at the fountain's sliding foot, Or at some fruit-tree's mossy root, Casting the body's vest aside, My soul into the boughs doth glide; There, like a bird, it sits and sings, Then whets and preens its silver wings, And, till prepared for longer flight, Waves in its plumes the varied light.

Reply to
Billy