Any Zone Maps Online?

Anyone have link(s) to online garden/landscape zone map(s)?

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

For 18 seconds a week, I'll help the clueless who could otherwise have found this kind of thing with minimal effort. You got lucky and caught me at just the right moment.

Doug Kanter

Google is your friend.

Reply to
Travis

Yeah, but what happens with stupid and lazy people? Did you ever think of them? *sniff* :-)

Reply to
John Thomas

And the term "USDA Hardiness Zone Map"

There are about 4,000 links for the map on Google.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

The message from John Thomas contains these words:

If you or anyone you know have been affected by reading this thread, please contact our helpline at rec.gardens, where trained counsellors are waiting to help you....

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Forgive me for being too lazy to wade through 15,300,000 hits, the first few pages of which were obviously about *time* zones. In this case, UseNet was a much better filter. Thanks.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

Put in "zone map .gov". There is one with the US government. By putting in the ".gov" that ought to bring it near the top.

Reply to
newsgroup

What's the number, 'fer cryin' out loud?

I'm still having nightmares about Cereus Validus.

Reply to
Leon Trollski

Use google *image* search for maps. Using the OP's words (zone map) in a google image search had two hits for the desired image in the first page.

Stephen Henn>

Reply to
BattMeals

I found several United States maps on Google images but I cannot find world zone maps. Do they exsist? Chuckie zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

Google is your friend.

Travis