An oak...

I ran across an interesting oak on the net when searching for variegated trees: Quercus rubra 'Vana' I did all the searches I could think of to find a US source. Any suggestions for a possible source? The only reference with a picture online was in a book using Google search.

Reply to
McGerm

Maybe if I show where I saw it?

That is what got my interest.

Reply to
McGerm

McGerm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

but that doesn't show the one you mentioned. anyway, i actually was intrigued by the idea of a varigated oak, so i have been poking around Google trying different keywords. so far i've come up with a place in Ohio called Hoot Owl Hollow that has a couple varigated oaks, but not the one you mentioned.

the page with the oaks (near the bottom: quercus)
the URLs won't wrap... lee

Reply to
enigma

I found this supplier that delivers to your door.

pretty tree,good luck.

Reply to
<elaine_h