Advice Flymo Mower

Help, I have a Lawnchief Flymo Petrol mower. When I was curtting my hand slipped off of the brake whilst the motor was running.

It now won't start at all..... what could have happened and how do I fix it?

Reply to
gentleone

not real sure gentleone?

but wondering if the suddens stoppage of the blade has caused something to happen with the flywheel positioning key? this would throw the spark timing out sufficiently to prevent a start.

usually needs the attenti snipped With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

len gardener