A cold, foggy January day back in Fairy Holler, you'll be tired when you finish, so grab a cuppa tea or somethin'

LOL well to put another perspective on the whole yanking thing.........I am about to go outside to pull up some more after I go to the mailbox and check on the mail, run to the store to get some tortilla shells to stretch meals with and then while the ground is nice and tender, tear out a few more and cart that two wheel cart somewhere and dump the load that's still sitting in there. (if you want a picture of it, e-mail me and I'll pass it onwards to you)

maddie, still up to her armpits in Vinca major........

wait a minute........................YOU were yanking out some vinca today when you were out taking your dogs for a walk?????!!??? That means it's survived the ROUNDUP....................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll NEVER be rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(breath marilyn, breath...................) <

Reply to
madgardener

yes, they seem to be bitching amongst themselves now..........strange them women folk when they get started.............me I just get outside and cut the grass.......

Reply to
Harry

pot calling the kettle black.....

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

yes, they seem to be bitching amongst themselves now..........strange them women folk when they get started.............me I just get outside and cut the grass.......

women tend to do that. Cackle like hens after the fox has long left the henhouse..........and I'm not immune to that sort sometimes. Glad I didn't rile you up with my scoldings. So what was it, just a remark, or observation that I'd used too many words? curious mind wanna know................

Reply to
madgardener

You wish to lead a happy life? Under no circumstances attempt to unravel the warped British sense of humour :-)

Reply to
Rupert

,maddie

Reply to
madgardener

OK you are awarded compassionate British citizenship. Watching the tele won't help beat that periwinkle.

Reply to
Rupert

you got that right.........I wonder where my child hood friend's mom got the name "Sultana"?? that's what Alice's mom always called it.........but periwinkle does ring a bell somewhere. I gave up today. it was more miserable today than it was the other day when I pulled so freaking much. and the war isn't over yet.......... maddie

Reply to
madgardener

Maddie, You have inspired me to go out and fight the vinca! It is 31 here in SC and the bird bath is frozen over but I can't stand it! I'm cutting off the computer right now to fight the battle.

By the way, I'm trying to learn Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Photoshop Elements also and I'm learning how to do some digital scrapbooking. I may use some pictures you sent me to do a scrapbook page about you if that is alright.Then I will send it to you to keep...share..or just plain toss in the trash.

loony

Reply to
loonyhiker