Latest threads in Fireplacesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gas fireplace flame is much lower than usual .
The fireplace has been cleaned including all lines blown out and burner plate cleaned. This is a direct vent heat n glow. Please help....I miss the heat and the big beautiful flame. Fireplace produces...
8 years ago 2

Propane fireplace tank size.
WOW! Great site and helpful Q&As. I, too, am considering a small (30,000btu) propane fireplace for temporary use in a 3200 c/f space here in S. Arizona. The fireplace recommends a minimum 100 lb tank,...
8 years ago 2

I have an Avalon avanti fireplace insert. worked fine until yesterday. Pilot light is lit as always, but main burner won't ignite
Model number 87817 Avalon Avanti gas fireplace insert
8 years ago

Is it ok for vents on a fuego woodburning fireplace to be covered with a hanging mirror while having a fire?
No further details provided
8 years ago

I live on the 12th floor of an apartment building. I want a propane fireplace that requires a 100 gallon tank. Can it be X-chg or refilled?
My tank would be outside on one of our 10' X 10" patios, with a short 20 foot connection to the stove. I realise that my tank cannot be refilled normally, but could it be changed out for a full one?...
8 years ago

Gas fireplace won't light
I have heater warnock hersey Earth Stove TG440 . went to start the pilot wouldn't stay lit ? so I replaced the thermopile now it stays lit but main burner won't lite. I was going to suggest the first...
8 years ago 4

valor homeflame spares 470 s model
i am kooking for spares for my fire valor homeflame super 470 s . particularly the grids from the fire can anybody help me find these items ? thankyou .
8 years ago