Gas fireplace won't light

I have heater warnock hersey Earth Stove TG440 .
went to start the pilot wouldn't stay lit ? so I replaced the
thermopile now it stays lit but main burner won't lite.
Reply to
diver8718
I was going to suggest the first thing that you did.  I am sorry that this did not work for you.  My <a href="
fireplace</a> lit right up after I did that for mine.  Hopefully I can look at my fireplace tonight and see if there is anything that I can see that will help you.  Sorry I could not have been more help!
Reply to
MikeyBravo

Site Timeline Threads