I live on the 12th floor of an apartment building. I want a propane fireplace that requires a 100 gallon tank. Can it be X-chg or refilled?

My tank would be outside on one of our 10' X 10" patios, with a short 20 foot connection to the stove. I realise that my tank cannot be refilled normally, but could it be changed out for a full one? Probably only once a year.

Reply to
Robert Tumy