valor homeflame spares 470 s model

i am kooking for spares for my fire valor homeflame super 470 s . particularly the grids from the fire can anybody help me find these items ? thankyou .

Reply to
philmanning

On my valid home flame super coal & log type 470s radiant/convector gas fire, problem in have doesn't ignite now, gas comes through, spark is there, we press the igniter knob many times, no joy, what's wrong, emissions, looks, and warmth was perfect.

Reply to
Mr m.n.healey