How do you apply the bag of the ground porcelain to the emberglow 18

Included in the 18" emberglow non vent fireplace insert is a bag that I am calling ground porcelain. Am I supposed to pour this over the logs? Not sure what this is for there are no instructions in the kit.

Reply to
Anonymous

I think that unit came from Home Depo. I would contact them to get a installation and parts manual. You will need the model and serial number of the insert.

Reply to
stanhvac1