Latest threads in Small Enginesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Primer bulb won't fill
I am completely stuck. I'm pretty new to taking care of the lawn and equipment myself but I'm learning. A couple yrs ago I bought a new weed eater, obviously it ran perfect until I put in the wrong...

My gcv 190 pressure washer wont start
I was using my pressure washer and it just quit running. It has a new carb and plug . It wouldn't start back up after it died . I've down all the obvious stuff already. Could an ignition coil cause...

Lawn mower cap wont stay tight
Have a briggs and stratton push mower that the cap will not stay on. Ill tighten it down and start mowing and a few minutes later it's off again and spewing gas everywhere. Any ideas as tonwhy it wont...

Troy Bilt tractor w/Kohler engine. Changed oil and filter and plug. New gas. Started blowing blue/grey smoke. Shutdown. What gives?
This is a 10 month old Troy Bilt Bronco Tractor with a 20 HP Kholer engine.

2005 North Star 8000 tfg
I have had the generator at my deer camp since new. My father in law left it covered up with its cover for last two years under our awning . Now squirrels stored nuts all under the cover and chewed...
1
1

do they sell premixed 32:1 fuel
No further details provided
1
1

old craftsman garden tractor will start but must keep choke on at least half way and it backfires
No further details provided
1
1

How to replace fuel line on Sears craftsman blower/vac???
Sears craftsman blower/ vac 25cc model 358.797290: fuel line broken......I have partly dis-assembled it trying to get access to fuel tank ....but can't find the the way to remove the rest of the...
2
2

Can't find oversize exhaust valve for Tecumseh HMSK80, any ideas?
No further details provided

can i put an older 11 hp motor on a 1973 case riding lawn mower 8 hp, both briggs and stratton
No further details provided
1
1

i was wondering if i could take an 11 hp briggs and put it on a older case that
No further details provided
1
1

Honda engine would not run. put carb cleaner in gas tank and then ran for 2 minutes. Now won't run. what do I do?
No further details provided
1
1

Every time i put gas in my 26 hp Kohler it runs like crap for 15 min
I have a 26 hp kohler engine on a craftsman 54" cut lawn tractor. Every time I put gas in it it runs like crap for 10 to 15 minutes, smokes like crazy and cannot engage mower deck without killing...
1
1

I have a model mv20s I can keep it running if I pour gas into the carb as soon as I stop it stops. fuel pump or carb ?
I have a model mv20s I can keep it running if I pour gas into the carb as soon as I stop it stops. fuel pump or carb ?

Anyone know what will interchange with a Briggs and Stratton 10hp carburetor?
I'm needing to replace the carburetor on a 10 hp Briggs and Stratton motor. I have been unable to find one or anyone that will cross reference to it.