I need schamtic for an old tubular chime plunger with 4 solenoids and a master solenoid

I never got around to repairing a 4 plunger tublular chime w/ master solenoid that is easily 50 years old. After I re sanded my floors the chimes no longer worked. So I cleaned the plungers and may have re-connected them wrong. The chimes don't work and the plunger barely come out any more when I move the master arm manually over the contacts of the respective plungers. The solenoid that triggers these plungers just snaps to the home position when doorbell button is pushed but never really triggers the 4 plungers to play Westminster bells.
Reply to
John

Site Timeline Threads

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last updated in

    Electrical

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last posted in

    Electrical