3 electrical outlets with low voltage after running a vaccum, no blown fuse

I have 3 electrical outlets that read 52v from black to white, 115v from black to ground, and 8v from white to ground. The outlets stopped working while running a vacuum, but no fuse was blown. All three outlets have screw type wire connections. What could be wrong?
Reply to
dpolking

Site Timeline Threads

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last updated in

    Electrical

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last posted in

    Electrical