WoodBlocX

I have just ordered some woodblocx from

The customer support was great and they sent me out a sample box before I made the purchase. I am a wee bit worried about the constructio methods though does anyone have any experience with building these?

Thanks

Bob

Reply to
Bob Daniel

I don't quite understand what they sell. Is it just wood?

A raised bed is one of the easiest things to build, out of wood. Just nail some boards together. What is special about the product you are trying to promote?

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish

Let me see if I understand this. You have played with the sample and bought these horribly expensive blocks and _now_ you are asking a bunch of strangers how to assemble them. I think you need to employ a black-belt carpenter (or a 10 yo boy who does Rubiks cube) to build this for you and save you the worry as you clearly have more money than ability.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Hello David

I got the Raised bed yesterday. I was not looking for any help with construction I was just wondering if anyone else had used them.

It is build already and is over half a meter high and its 8 meters long. I wouldnt like to put that amount of soil behind just planks! And I wouldnt fancy lifting that amount of sleepers into my car at B and Q.

I do actually have a black belt its not in carpentry though. Do you get such a thing?

Anyway it was really easy to do and the wife is pleased with the result.

Cheers

Bob

Reply to
Bob Daniel

A pleased wife is very important. Possibly more important than the planter. (-8

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish