Who Would Be an Opposite of a monsanto Shill or Apologist?

Joel Salatin.

Some of ya are familiar with this man and his work. His attitude towards farming also works small scale, as in gardening.

?We should at least be asking, Is there a righteous way to farm and an unrighteous way to farm? ... The first goal is to at least get people to appreciate that how we farm is a moral question,? he says. ?Once you get to that point, then you can actually discuss: What is a moral farm? What is a moral way to raise a chicken??

Reply to
Charlie

You got my vote for dictator ;O)

Reply to
Wildbilly

Great only 2.5 billion more votes to get :-))

Reply to
FarmI