Vegetable growers database online

Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables

herbs and fruit. Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature

-- AncientGardener

Reply to
AncientGardener

No link.

Reply to
doofy

doofy expounded:

Not only that, no sig.

Reply to
Ann

Google Search = GardenBanter.co.uk - Search ResultsNew Vegetable Gardening Workshops by AncientGardener. We are now running 1 day practical workshops ... Vegetable Growing Software Offer by AncientGardener ...

- 25k - Cached - Similar pages

New Vegetable Garden>

Reply to
Ray West

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:

-- AncientGardener

Reply to
AncientGardener

AncientGardener expounded:

the web page you're viewing, but it doesn't show up in a newsreader.

Another problem is your website doesn't work right off the bat in Firefox, you have to have Java enabled from the start - something I don't do. I had to switch engines to IE to see your site.

Reply to
Ann

I'm not sure if the zone system is just US or not, but, if it is not, that sort of information would be good to know for specific plants.

I was noticing for Oca, which according to a book I have, will only grow in a narrow range of areas, I did not see any information that lets the grower know about it's limited growing range.

Reply to
doofy