Unknown (to me) Herbs

Would those of you who know something of medicinal herbs please cast an eye on

and help me identify some herbs that lost their labels?

Reply to
Billy

I added two more pics. Not sure if they are wild flowers or feral herbs.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Billy

and willa bing willa bong?

New to me.

Bill who is finding more stuff is new each day.

Reply to
Bill

Hacked it :))

Bill

1) red valerian, Centranthus ruber. 2) borage 3) goldenrod 4) wait for the flower ... 5) dunno, extremely bad pic 6) wait for the flower.

Henriette

Reply to
Henriette Kress

That is what I've called it but never had it confirmined. Thanks

It is 50 feet (40 meters) from my other herbs and a volunteer. Much better than the poor example of borage that I have in a pot.

I've just entered the digital age, so I suspect my photos will get better :o) I have another mint as well, which has white flowers coming from under brackets as opposed to this one with purplish flowers on short stems and some purplish leaves. Neither has much of an oder.

Thank you.

Reply to
Billy