Tomatoes in Central Florida

Hello Group:

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong subject of "ANTS". Here goes again.

I am wanting to plant tomatoes in central Florida. Any suggestions on what variety is better at resisting bugs, disease and better with heat tolerance?

Thanks, D

Reply to
Don

Maybe you can talk to someone at Tomato Growers Supply. They sell tomatoes, peppers, etc. They are located in Fort Myers.

The Cook

These folks are in florida.

Bill

Reply to