Thinning Super Beefsteak seedlings.

I have two Super Beefsteak (tomato) seedlings sprouting from the same peat pot. One is tall and thin, one is short and stocky. Can you tell me which is the one that shows the most promise for future harvesting? Which one should I thin? What are the chances if I plant the two together?

TIA for your help.

Reply to
www.locoworks.com

have two Super Beefsteak (tomato) seedling

sprouting from the same peat pot. One is tall and thin, one is short and stocky. Can you tell me which is the one that shows the most promise for future harvesting? Which one should I thin? What are the chances if I plant the two together?

TIA for your help.

the short stocky one would be the best of the two to keep. but if possibly can i would very carefully separate the two and try to repo the thin one in another peat pot. u never know it might just come alon and produce some really nice tomatoes for u as well ;). good luck cyaaaaa, sockiescat :)

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

Use running water to separate them and then repot.

Reply to
Billy