The smell

I indirectly answered that question. High testosterone levels in people tend have a greater tendency to violence, the rage, the promiscuity... A race that probably has a natural higher levels of testosterone for males and females.

Reply to
Nad R

To pre-judge a person on the basis of skin color, or some other predominate trait, like the shape of their eyes.

At least your racism is based in ignorance, and not arrogance. What you experienced in your youth was poverty and ignorance. How would you feel, if society saw your, and your people's distress, and then looked away? What would you think, if you looked like Emmett Till? Malcolm X hated white PEOPLE, until he went to Mecca for the Hajj, where he learned that racism had no place in Islam.

Reply to
Billy

And this wasn't about race ;O)

The depth of your ignorance is unfathomable.

To figure that out, you would need a brain, but you could start with sentencing differences between powdered (whites), and crack (blacks) cocaine.

Crack cocaine is the only drug for which a non-violent first-time offender can receive a mandatory minimum sentence for possessing.

-----

2005 Stats.

Pop. Poor

Blacks 38,700,000.00 (12.3%) 8,243,100 25.8%

White 231,300,000.00 (77.1%) 18,966,600 8.2%

Hispanic 37,500,000.00 (12.%) 4,687,500 12.5%

Total 31,897,200 Poverty by race:

Billy

As Saint Molly said, "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging". Mathematicians aren't known for empathy.

If you want to be cured, go to St. Lucia for a week, and don't stay in a resort. If you need help with accommodations, let me know.

Reply to
Billy

Please enlighten me.

If I am so ignorant please tell me where my thinking is flawed. And also please give me your definition of what a racist is?

I do not hate other races, I do however wish to be physically alone and apart from others, including my own race. It is a full time job just to take care of myself let alone others. I feel the best way to help the people of this planet is stop having children therefore more resources like food and shelter per person for everyone. But that is something I cannot force people to do, they must do it on their own.

Like I said in the past when I take my injections of testosterone, I am stronger, the mental rage is there, the strong desires for promiscuity. I am however aware of the timing of my medication and know the reason for my rage. But the rage only last for a couple of days before settling into the blood stream. Without the shots I would be so week I could barely walk in a few months.

The dictionary definition of "racism":

  1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

First of all people and others are different. Abraham Lincoln said "All people are created equal". It is not from the bible or another religious text. Do you really believe that everyone is physically equal. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I do believe everyone should be treated with kindness. People are different and the difference is in their DNA and somewhere I am missing a genetic bolt that prevents me from getting better.

I do not feel I am better than others, I am fat, ugly, lacking ambition, single never married or went on dates. People often look at me with less than ideal. I am also on lots of medication just to stay alive. I like to be alone to stay away from others criticism. I do not feel according to the dictionary that I am superior over others.

The thing is that hangs up people. I know I am not superior over other others, but others are most certainly better than I am! I do however want to survive and live in peace, that is why I ran to the safety of the country side. I wish no harm to others.

So where is my crime.... Am I guilty because I make no attempt to help individuals? I am guilty for running away? Or would you rather I take up guns and weapons and kill others for at least trying to get others a better life at the expense of others. Therefore if you did not serve in the military are you worthless scum.

I do vote, I do vote for those that try and improve the social programs that helps others. But that is all I am going to do.

It does seem by your writings that you are superior over others yourself. Are you better than the Jewish race which you seem to be complaining against by your footers. Is it the pot calling the kettle black!

Is it by calling another a racist a racist themselves, by just calling them that makes one believe that they are better than others?

Also is it a crime to have the feeling that one race is better than others. If not a crime why should it matter what people call you?

Reply to
Nad R

Who keeps quoting the statistical data? Your using lots of metaphors and numbers but little reasoning.

Reply to
Nad R

Uh... because they're poor, a minority and black with all the attendant troubles and disadvantages?

Which segments of your population seem the most logical candidates for being slotted into your prison warehousing systems and filling the pockets of the prison-lords?

From what American news I see, it's amost always the *poor* and/or black bastard that gets real time in a hard place and the *rich* bastard that gets little time served in a softer place, gets off, or time served. -- Which is more or less the same here except our over-represented in the prison system non-white minority is First Nations/Indian people.

And a wide swath of the white population in the USA shares a genetic history with black Africa and do very well as white citizens. Which addresses the issue of genetic bias quite handily though not cultural bias.

Reply to
phorbin

I deal with the person in front of me. I don't generalize them by the color of their skin, their religion, or their sex.

If you want to continue this, we should go to another newsgroup. Your choice.

Reply to
Billy

That would be nice, the only thing growing here is bad will.

Reply to
Steve Peek

The race that is better than others is (wait for it) . . . your race?

No, it is a sickness. I'm sure that the mothers of starving infants in Somalia feel your pain.

Get help. You can start with losing your self pity, most people find it an unattractive feature.

I was having lunch by a large window in a restaurante this afternoon. Next door was an ice cream parlor, and outside of it there were families of all hues with their small childeren. It was a beautiful sight. Then I thought of you and snag. It wasn't a complimentary thought.

Reply to
Billy

I do generalize and categorize everything, it is how I think. My mind is like a massive hierarchical index. When I run into contradictions and Paradoxes I know something is wrong with the theory or presupposition. The information in Paradoxes and contradictions cannot be indexed or sorted.

Agreed, my last statement on this subject.

I knew you could not truly answer the questions posed to you. I know that many individuals are conformable with living with contradictions and paradoxes in their belief systems. I am not one of them.

Reply to
Nad R

I'm done.

Reply to
Billy

Where is it I stated my race was better?

Please provide the medical references regarding this sickness. Your reasoning is way out there! Connecting two completely unrelated sentences together... Somalians... No one can feel another's pain.

Self pity is not one of my traits! I have a fantastic home, I just hate those that look down on others as individuals because they do not match up to their holier than thou belief on what is acceptable. The world is loaded with critics like your self, so I choose solitude to get away from the masses, the crime, the critics. I love where I live and I have lots of "Keep Out" signs.

So you find it unattractive. So you do feel superior over others on how they live their lives or how they believe. But long as race is not one of them, correct. But to you it is perfectly acceptable to feel superior over others as Long as race is not one of them. I could care less what you may think about me :)

Ahhh!!! The truth! You do feel superior over others like me and snag...

The guru on the mountain that likes tell others how to live their lives, on what is morally or politically correct. I find it humorous or is it hypocrisy :)

Preach On!

Ok this is the next to last posting :)

Reply to
Nad R

And so you see Nad why I quit responding . Methinks the Billy doth protest too much ...

Reply to
Snag

Billy is just fine. He has a right to express his views. Each of us was born with a certain personality type. Over the years, I believe I can state with some confidence that...

Billy is an Ideallist, he has an insight to people's soul, the romantic, the keeper of morals and they they tend to be critical of others.

David S. Hare is a Guardian, Protector of institutions, seeks security and always true to faith. Probably gets angry if one rejects his advice...

I am a Rational, live by logic and reason, seeks knowledge and a very strong skeptic with a bit of pessimism. Some would say I have a cold and emotionless personality.

There is the Artisan, not sure if any are here. They tend to seek personal pleasure.

All personality types are needed. Ones reasoning, ones insight, ones action, one creation can change the view and way doing things in others.

It is that generalization and categorization in me :)

Reply to
Nad R

snip racist rant

You are surely a bigot of the first water. No question about it, and I get to say this as someone who was born and raised in Northwest Detroit, in an area and time that was affected by the riots. And I attended Wayne State and lived near campus.

You're a dangerous idiot. Hell, I think you deserve a bullet and I'm just a white woman.

Boron

Reply to
Boron Elgar

I see you have adopted a violent behavior perhaps of your environment. You consider me dangerous... And you threaten people with death and guns?

Who is the dangerous one and idiots use guns against others just because they do not think like you! Your the one that is messed up!

Reply to
Nad R

I should thank for confirming my belief about the violent nature of those living in Detroit. If people were peaceful and not so violent I would probably have developed a different view on that extremely violent area. You can have that city, I moved far away from that place where almost every other home is burned out and gangs rule. And as long as violence rules in that area, business will continue to fail and where business fail, poverty increases. You set a fine example.

Thanks for the confirmation, is that your real name and email address?

Reply to
Nad R

If you live up to your opinion of yourself, you will challenge your own prejudices and not leave it for others to challenge them for you.

Reply to
phorbin

Fear is a major factor. Hearing gun fire almost every night in the city should scare most people. I like the serenity of the country and feel at peace. What is the reason behind all of this violence? I have a hard time believing that poverty is the main cause. I have visited relatives in the deep south that was dirt poor, teeth rotting, little food, homes that have no electricity and heat with wood and outhouses. But I saw little crime and did not feel threatened.

What parts are illogical in what I have said? I try to to challenge myself often, but sometimes it needs a different point of view that others may have insights on.

Billy is an example, I used chemical fertilizers and bug sprays often. What he said about using these chemicals made sense. Gave me a list of books to read to expand my knowledge. Books I would have never uncovered myself. Learning new ways of thinking often comes from others. That is why I like Billy, he challenges one. But it must come with reason and not threats. He has never used threats even on off topics like the economy.

Reply to
Nad R