Strawberry Spacing

Hi, Everybody,

Most of my growing space is 10-litre (2 and a half gal) buckets.

I have seven small strawberry plants.

How many should I put in each bucket?

Thanks!

Reply to
Antipodean Bucket Farmer

I have never grown them in a bucket, but they need about 18 or more inches between them when grown on the ground. I have seen planters for hanging that had strawberries growing from 2 to 4 individual holes on the sides of the container. I would try one in one bucket, two in another and so on. Take notes and let us know how you came out.

Reply to
Dwayne