Strawberry problem

My strawberry crop is being ravaged by rolly-pollies. Help! Does anyone know what can be done about this. The berries are very tasty, but I hate eating the leftover halves that remain after the darn crustations get them.

R.B.

Reply to
Jack B.

Have you tried sprinkling diatomaceous earth under your mulch ? Works for me. Keeps slugs and earwigs off hostas as well.

Blues Ma