Southern Night Tomato

Greetings, Gardening People!

For several years I grew a variety of tomato called Southern Night. It's a medium-to-large indeterminate Russian variety AND it's just about the ugliest tomato you will ever see. It cat-faces and has a funny shape, but it's one of the yummiest tomatoes I've ever grown. It has a high acid content and is good fresh or canned. The seed used to be sold through Totally Tomatoes but it's not in the catalog anymore. I suspect they still sell it under another name. Is anyone here familiar with this variety?

Yes, I know I should contact Totally Tomatoes, but I wanted to pose the question here because of the wealth of tomato info between everyone.

Thanks!

Tricia in Atlanta

Reply to
Tricia

Southern Night is sold at Tomato Growers Supply Company:

down to the bottom of this page)

-- dkra

Reply to
dkra