snow...

not a big surprise to me as it is quite possible to have snows here into April, but we were spoiled by the warmer weather for a while.

now it looks like up to 4 inches and i'll have to get out the shovels again (which didn't get put away yet so that's no biggie).

the harder part is the humidity being higher and the temperatures falling into the teens. that chill goes right through you.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Cold snow, drizzle. Expecting it again tonight.

My garlic is loving it!

T wrote: ...

mine is out there and green, but not growing too much yet as there hasn't been enough sunlight and warmth to give it a real boost. we have sunshine in the forecast for tomorrow and the next day, but i don't really expect the plants to do too much for another few weeks.

songbird

Reply to
songbird