Question for anyone else in Klamath County

I want an apricot tree or two, but haven't found any, 'cept at Liskey's in Klamath Falls for $70+, and we've tried the garden sections at Diamond, Home Depot, Fred Meyer, Walmart, Grange Co-Op, Big R, and visited Rock Bottom Ranch Nursery(the koi pond place in Bonanza), and no luck. I think it was Diamond who said that they've been trying to get apricot trees but haven't been able to. And all the online nurseries I've been to, they don't ship apricot trees to Oregon. Does anyone know where we could get them for $15 or less each?

Victoria, zone 5a

Reply to
Lilah Morgan

Can't you wait until they are bareroot again? Like next winter?

Reply to
Billy