Question about grapes

I have a patio that has and 8ft side then a 90 degree turn and a 14 ft side, is this enough space to grow grapes?

14 ft

------------+ | 8 ft |

should I planr by the corner post? leaving a 14 ft run 1 way and an 8 ft run the other? or is better to plant by the end of the 8 ft run, which buts up against the house? How many vines can this support?

Reply to
Sportinus

Psst, hey, "Sport", shhhh, over here, not too loud. There are crazies everywhere.

I'll say this quickly and then I'm out of here. If these vines aren't mutant grapes from Titan, then your choice lies between 1 per meter (French method) or 1 per two acres like the Carpinteria grape vine,

tory1985.pdf page 9). I'd cordon train it.

That's it. Now, stay low, and go in the opposit direction.

- Bill

Coloribus gustibus non disputatum but you didn't hear it from me.

Reply to
William Rose