pepper production promulgated

I thought all my plants were going to die. Eight died early, but nine lived. I fully expected the nine to die. Of the nine, five are producing fruit.

These are all supposed to be "red" bell peppers. I tried to wait the whole group out to turn red, but I ate a green one today with my breakfast and dinner. It was ok, not earth-shaking. I hope the others are tastier.

John

Reply to
john

John,

See my thread, "How Do You Plant Tomatoes" a few threads up. Like me, you may not have planted deep enough.

Alan

Reply to
alan[remove]calan