Pattipan Squash

Hi all,

Anyone know where we can buy some Pattipan Squash seeds ? We had great success with them last year, and they are delicious, but they seem to be very hard to find this year. I have done some Internet searches for a retailer that might carry them, to no avail.

Any suggestions for an outlet that might carry them would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerry & Maggie

Reply to
GCB

?pid=1785&openparent=1107Google for Early White Bush Scallop, and you get bunches of hits.

The only one of the above three that I have ordered from is #2, Southern Exposure Seed Exchange, and they have always given excellent service.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

I saw the seeds at Wal-Mart.

Diane M

Reply to
Diane McGill

There is a local Feed and seed store here in my town that had a lot o them last year. I went to buy Butternut squash seeds and ended up wit pattypan. A frined of mine bought another kind of squash seed from the and ended up with pattypan too. Maybe they made the shortage :

-- Maryc

Reply to
Maryc

Search for Scallop squash. Pinetree Gardens has a yellow one.

most vegetable seeds last several years. Don't toss them at the end of the first year.

Reply to
The Cook

Stokes Seeds

Territorial Seed Company Do a search Stoke Seeds are the best. I bought "orange sunshine squash" from them and one plant produced about 15 large turban style squash, excellent flavor. Both of these seed companies have EVERYTHING you could ever be looking for and Stokes has commercial grower type culture info. Liked that.

Reply to
GarlandGrower