nice to see the sun

...for a change. the past week we've started to see the normal change of the seasons come along.

4 tornadoes last Thursday to the SE of us, nobody hurt that i know of but some damage, heavy rain, and then the double rainbow. now the snow is mostly gone, still cold enough at night to freeze.

none of the early flowers up yet, but perhaps will see them within the next week or two. with the heavy snow/ice layer on the slopes around the house i wasn't too willing to try to get out and do much until it was safer to walk on. so today i could look at the strawberry patch to see if any plants had made it through the winter and it looks good or at least i see green leaves in there. i'll know better in a few weeks once we get enough warmer days to get them to start poking out more leaves.

otherwise it is life as usual here. sorting beans and trying to get the collection consolidated and figuring out what i will try to plant this year - what projects to work on... i finally decided to get enough containers with lids to make it much easier to sort so that i don't have to buy them 50 at a time. that was slowing me down.

songbird

Reply to
songbird