On 28 Feb 2004 10:06:50 -0800, firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris) wrote:
A "little mold" isn't great cause for concern. When you have warmth
and moisture and a good growing medium, stuff grows. If your seedlings
are healthy, there probably isn't a significant problem. Good air
circulation and not over-watering should keep them healthy. "Cool and
wet" is ideal for fungus. A sterile starter mix should reduce the
chance of lethal fungi taking hold, but even so, molds and spores in
the air may take advantage of a comfy spot. Not usually a cause for
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.