let the games begin!

the weather has been cold and rainy much of the past few weeks.

no gardening getting done yet, or not much at all i could get some onions stuck in the ground if we get a dry enough spell where i'm not playing in mud. today would have been a good day to do that if i'd not gotten sidetracked by other things that needed to be done.

first get some windows washed - they were getting pretty bad.

straighten up the fence some deer had run through.

moving bricks, rocks and wood chunks away from where an excavator is going to need to come in and replace a culvert. i didn't think i'd be able to get at it today but at least i got half of it done. since i've not been doing too much physical stuff the past few months i only did half and that was plenty.

the weather forecast is for more rain this week so we'll see if i can get much more done or will have to keep waiting.

so it goes... :)

songbird

Reply to
songbird