killing groundhogs...

Would rat poison work on groundhogs? I want to get rid of those thing

before putting out my plants. If so are there any brands that ar good. Poison wouldn't hurt the plants would it? Would cats eat i too? We have a major stray problem and I wouldn't mind knocking of some of them as well

-- JohnShaft

Reply to
JohnShaft

I was also trying to research kill traps.

This trap is designed for possums but I think it might be good fo groundhogs too.

'timms%20traps-- JohnShaft

Reply to
JohnShaft

They're slow moving. Use a .22.

Gary Flynn

Gary Flynn wrote in news:RbZ8e.333257$ snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com:

barring that, i have a chicken eating fox i'd be happy to ship to you. it ate my groundhogs. lee

Reply to
enigma
22 LR or Conibear type traps should do. There are a lot of links on trapping and Conibear traps. They are a kill trap, so don't use them if you have dogs in the area that will get into them.
Reply to
Mikael