They are ideologically sound. From a practical point of view I doubt that
there is any difference. How much poison could there be in a few seeds?
Where exactly is this poison going to? What harm is it going to do there?
To whom or what? It's a question of dose, I prefer not eat ingest large
quantities of harmful substances but small quantities are inevitable even
for the purist organist grower.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.