I've got honey bees

ounces daily is going to effect my mental state.

Reply to
<balvenieman

I'm sure you've heard something similar before but, as a young man, I had no idea Australians referred to your country as "Oz". Later, in the pre-"usenet" dark ages of Fidonet, private BBS services, etc. before there were such things as NNTP headers, I thought folks referring to living in "Oz" were flagging themselves as gay because that's what "living in 'Oz'" meant, over here, and gay folks were, "friends of Dorothy".

Where I live, mosquitoes are a nearly year-around problem. Nowadays the local agency makes a show of "controlling" them with low volume aerosol sprays (tiny whips and chairs might be just as effective) but when I was a child, they used thermal fog. Most likely, the fog was pyrethroids. We kids used to follow the trucks closely on our bicycles not just becoming totally invisible to motor vehicle traffic but also inhaling enormous quantities of insecticidal fog. In the late 1950's we had an infestation of "Mediterranean" fruit fly. Every morning, while walking to school, children (including myself) were exposed to high-volume sprays of malathion from low flying DC-3 aircraft. We've pretty well established that, if those events did any dain bramage, no one here would notice ;-) But it might explain a lot about our politics and/or foreign policy, what there is of it.... Where I live now, many small farmers grow highbush blueberry hybrids that have been specially developed for the hot humid climate of the USA's Gulf (of Mexico) coast. Due to the warm winters, most of those varieties require chemical defoliation; at least, in Florida, they do and I expect the same applies to all of the Gulf states. Agent Orange remains alive and well. Hell, it might even be gummint surplus.

Reply to
<balvenieman

You're right. I did miss that reference amonst all that verbage.

Reply to
FarmI

There are times when your posts suggest significantly more.

And then there's the alias.

Reply to
phorbin

You are a shit.

Reply to
Billy

...and you are compelled to read it? Suggest you get yourself a competent newsreader and ask a grownup to explain "killfile". I could give a shit. Sheesh!

Reply to
<balvenieman

What: I give specifics for my objections to honeybees being allowed escape and remain in the natural environment and I'm a juicer?

My, but you _are_ impressionable ;-)

Reply to
<balvenieman

I do tend to read all posts in this and other gardening ngs. I only make such an exception wioth the gardening ngs because most gardeners are decent people.

Suggest you get yourself a

I do know how to do that and will oblige you.

I could

I know that English has become appallingly mangled in the US, but before I place you in the Bozo Bin, I will explain to you that when you say "I could give a shit" then you are saying that you DO give a shit. If you don't give a shit hen you need to say "I could NOT give a shit".

Reply to
FarmI

'Balvenie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'

I imagine a good scotch whiskey is a good answer as any

Reply to
leenco12

Use your own footers leenco12. Keep the messaging straight. If you don't like what I stated, respond to it in the messaging area! And use your own signature, do not modify my signatures!

Or I will report you :)

Reply to
Dan L

Take into account the non-compliant news reader and the domain. leenco12 will be assimilated. Perhaps has been ;-)

Reply to
<balvenieman