Concord Grapes

I have a concord grape vine on an arbor in my backyard. I'm in Massachusetts, about 15 miles from Concord so the climate should be ideal for Concord grapes. For the last couple of years my grapes have shriveled up before ripening. I suspect a fungus but I really don't know for sure. Is there anything I can do to help the situation? Are there any fungicides that I should try?

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

Are the leaves shriveling too? If not, it may be just lack of water???

But, I'm no expert on grapes. I just make sure that mine get plenty of water when they are producing. My muscadines produced well last year, and am hoping that the concord will put up some grapes this year. :-) I also planted some new green and red grapes, but I don't anticipate anything from them until maybe next year or so...

Good luck! K.

Reply to
Katra

Does what you have look like this?

Ken Anderson

It's not lack of water, could be to much water. The last two years have been very very wet and this year looks like it's going to be the same.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph