I smell rabbits in my garden.

Strange. I can smell them but they don't do much damage except for killing some bean plants.

It finally dawn on me that I wasn't smelling wild rabbits but the rabbit poop I had applied as fertilizer earlier this year.

Reply to
James

;)

Els

Reply to
Els van der Veen

So what killed the bean plants?

Reply to
Tim

Here is a good link that comes to my mind regarding this post.................I just love rabbit poop stories. Don't we all !

Daryl