I'm a composting NUT!

Hi Everyone I am a composting NUT! and proud of it. I thought I was a BIG composter until I found a site that got me excited. The sites are list below. If you know of any other cities that are big into composting I would like to hear about them. Please post on this newsgroup.

More info about the sites:

San Francisco, in the good 'ol USA, has achieved what I believe to be a monumental achievement! Have a look:

After checking them out...start! You will love the results! Bill

Reply to
bill

Hey Bill Great sites!!! Can you imagine getting that many people on board! Can't say as I know any other cities doing the same thing. Good on you San Francisco! Are there any San Francisco gardeners tuned in? Or any one from the San Francisco area that knows about this? Or does anyone know anyone in the San Fran area-get them to 'talk' to us. Gary Gary Gary

Reply to
Gary